The product consist of a grinder filled with flavoured salt and a customised label as chosen by you.
Courier fees will be added on top of the per unit pricing and will be dependent on your location and the amount ordered.
The full amount of the order will be calculated by us and communicated to you. This will include shipping and design cost if you opted for a customised label design.
A 50% deposit will be required before we action the order. The balance will be payable on the day of shipping.
Once we received your order we will contact you for further arrangements.
A proof of your chosen label amended to reflect your colour choice and name of you and your spouse will be provided to you for sign-off before printing.
Orders have to be placed at least 3 weeks before the wedding ceremony to ensure that you receive it in time for your big day.
General Terms & Conditions
1. Detailed description of goods and/services:
My Recipe Room (Pty) Ltd is a business in the e-commerce industry that provides a website where you order gourmet salt and we deliver them to you.
2. Delivery Policy:
* Subject to receipt of a 50% deposit, requests will be processed and delivery confirmed by way of email.
* We will deliver the products ordered by you to the address which you provide when you place your order. If any of the details you have given us in your delivery address are incorrect, we are not liable for any items which have not been received.
* Our products are dispatched on a tracked courier service.
* Our normal working hours are Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:00. We only dispatch orders during these times. Actual despatch timescales may differ due to events and conditions outside the control of My Recipe Room (Pty) Ltd.
* Whilst we make every effort to deliver your goods as quickly as possible, we cannot guarantee delivery on a specific date unless the item has been upgraded to a guaranteed delivery service. We cannot accept liability for deliveries made outside this timescale. We cannot accept liability for out of pocket expenses or other costs incurred due to failed or delayed deliveries as ultimately this element of the service is not provided by My Recipe Room (Pty) Ltd, but our courier partners.
* Some postal addresses and some remote areas of South Africa may not be covered by our normal delivery services and so we may have to contact you to advise you of extra postal charges.
* If you do not receive products ordered by you within 1 week of the date on which you were notified of shipping, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by email at [email protected]
of the problem within 3 days of the expiration of the said week.
* In the event that we reproduce an item for you and subsequently the original is returned as undelivered by our courier, we reserve the right to charge an administrative fee up to 100% of the sales price of the reproduced product.
* We reserve the right to request customer wait up to 15 working days from the date of dispatch before replacing and undelivered item. Once again, this is because we do not provide the delivery service, therefore the responsibility of the order transfers to the courier or supply partner transporting your item.
3. Return and Refunds:
The provision of goods and services by My Recipe Room (Pty) Ltd is subject to availability. In case of unavailability, My Recipe Room (Pty) Ltd will refund the client in full within 30 days.
Cancellation of orders by the client, will attract a 20% administration fee.
Should products arrive to the client damaged or the client feels unsatisfactory about the products received, My Recipe Room (Pty) Ltd will gladly offer to replace the product free of charge, given that, after thorough inspection of goods, My Recipe Room (Pty) Ltd is guilty in jeopardizing the quality of goods.
My Recipe Room (Pty) Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of all clients and not share any information with third parties.
5. Payments Options Accepted:
Payment may be made by bank transfer into the My Recipe Room (Pty) Ltd’s bank account, the details of which will be provided once an order has been received. Transaction currency is South African Rand.
My Recipe Room (Pty) Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
7. Country of Domicile:
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and My Recipe Room (Pty) Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, South Africa.
My Recipe Room (Pty) Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
9. Company Information:
This website is run by My Recipe Room (Pty) Ltd based in South Africa trading as My Recipe Room and with registration number 2016/421734/07.
10. My Recipe Room contact details:
Email: [email protected]